Founded in 1893 in the German town of Ulm by master wainwright Karl Kässbohrer, the company initially concentrated on the production of landaus, sleds, coaches and other vehicles. In 1952, Kässbohrer launched the first German series-production coach of the post-war period, the Setra S 8.
Thanks to its independent rubber suspension on all wheels, the Setra S 6 offered car-like drive comfort. By the time production ceased in 1963, more than 1200 vehicles had been produced.
Available in Fischer or Blue & White livery
SKU: SHU 00346