After the global economic crisis of the late 1920s was over, an industrial resurgence was looming large everywhere. The Daimler-Benz AG lost no time in developing new, innovative commercial vehicles at its factory in Gaggenau, which made a name for efficiency and technical reliability. The offer of diesel-powered trucks back then was nothing short of being revolutionary.
The LO 2750. Sturdy, compact-looking, and equipped with an economical 65 hp diesel engine, it was a popular means of transportation for medium- and small-sized companies in the 1930s. With a spacious, easily accessible deck and a maximum load up to 2.75 tons, this truck was capable of handling almost every transport need. Between 1933 and 1936, approximately 3,500 diesel-powered units of the LO 2750 rolled off the Daimler-Benz assembly line in the northern Black Forest.
This is an open loading platform in a two-tone finish. Made of real wood, the side and tail boards can be folded down. This masterpiece of model making is complete with a beautifully crafted cabin and an authentic 4-cylinder diesel engine housed under a three-piece detachable bonnet.
Mercedes-Benz LO 2750 Platform Truck